Created by admin on December 11, 2018
Slime & Monster eyes – sounds like something out of a horror movie, but when you tell your kids, they will find them begging you for this smoothie.
- ½ cup blueberries
- 3 scoops Vegan vanilla ice cream
- ½ mango, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped kale
- 1 kiwi fruit, sliced
- Berries and chia seeds, to garnish
- Extra kiwi slices for garnish, optional
- Blend the blueberries and ice cream together. Set aside
- Mix the mango and ice cream together. Set aside
- Blend the kale, kiwi and ice cream together and set aside.
- To assemble: decorate the glass with a few kiwi slices by placing then firmly against the glass. This is optional. Pour the blueberry smoothie into a glass, carefully pour over the mango smoothie and layer carefully with the kale and kiwi smoothie.
- Let the kids garnish with berries and chia seeds.