Created by admin on December 11, 2018
An abundant heart-healthy fresh veggie platter featuring fresh, raw vegetables and our Prawn-Style Pieces, with a light, heart-healthy tzatziki. It is perfect for sharing with friends and family this Heart Awareness Month.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 8m
- Serves: 4
- 1 box Fry’s Battered Prawn-Style Pieces
- Selection of your favourite raw veggies, sliced (e.g.: baby corn, radishes, turnips, asparagus, carrots, sweet peas etc.)
- For the Tzatziki:
- 1 c silken tofu, cubed
- ½ cup cucumber, seeded and diced
- ¼ tsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- A sprinkle of za'atar spice, for garnish
- Remove the Battered Prawn-Style Pieces from the packaging and allow to defrost.
- To make the tzatziki, remove the cucumber seeds with a spoon and dice the cucumber into cubes.
- Blend the tofu, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic and salt and pepper in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine the cucumber and dill with the blended ingredients. Refrigerate for a few hours, ideally overnight.
- Put the Battered Prawns-Style Pieces in the Airfryer basket. Cook for about 8 minutes at 185°C, shaking halfway to ensure even cooking, until golden brown.
- Sprinkle the tzatziki with za’atar spice and serve with Prawn-Style Pieces and raw veggies.