Created by admin on December 12, 2018
This batter makes light, fluffy, and delicious pancakes. 100% dairy-free and egg-free! This vegan pancake recipe was created by Tammy Fry, one of our MFM supporters.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Yield: 8 pancakes
- 1 c chickpea flour
- 2 flax eggs
- 2/3 c water
- 30 mL raw sugar
- 30 mL chia seeds
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- Coconut oil for pan
- Whisk together the flour, water, egg, sugar, baking soda, and salt until smooth consistency is reached.
- Heat a pancake pan over medium heat and add a dollop of coconut oil.
- Pour some of the pancake mixture into the pan once the pan is hot.
- Cook until the edges firm up and bubbles come through the batter. Flip and cook until the other side has set.
- Serve while still hot.
- Suggest serving with roasted pecan nuts, a drizzle of rice malt syrup and sliced banana.
- And of course, a soy capp!