Created by admin on December 12, 2018
We don’t mezze around... Dice and blend Fry’s meat-free Polony in a food processor with plant-based mayo, herbs and spices and you have yourself a tuna-style pate. This makes a great holiday or festive starter dish.
- Prep Time: 15m
- 250 g Fry’s Meat-Free Polony, finely grated
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. B-Well Mayonnaise, add more if desired
- Salt, to taste
- Mix all of the above mentioned ingredients together to create a smooth paste.
- Serving Suggestions: Spread on wholewheat brown bread to make a sandwich, layered with lettuce and crunchy veggies. Or spread on any salty biscuits as a dip. Or put in vol-au-vent cups or pastry for delicious canapes.