Created by admin on December 12, 2018
This is an easy and healthy fudge recipe that you won’t be able to stop eating! It is the ultimate decadence! This vegan dessert recipe was created by Francesca Eats Roses, one of our MFM supporters.
- Prep Time: 10m
- 2 c dates, soaked in hot water for a few minutes
- 2 tbsp. chocolate protein powder (I used Wazoogles Choc Moondust Superfood Powder)
- 2 -3 tbsp Buttanutt’s Roasted Macadamia nut butter (you can also use peanut or almond butter)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp. water
- A pinch of salt
- Blend in a food processor until super smooth.
- Place some baking paper in a container. Pour and spread the mixture over the sheet of baking paper.
- Close the container and store in the freezer overnight.
- Take out of the freezer. Slice into sizeable chunks.