Created by admin on December 12, 2018
When cacao, mint and coconut come together, something magic happens! Recipe created by Francesca Eats Roses, one of our MFM supporters.
- 1 c medjool dates
- 1 c mixed nuts (I used pecans and cashews)
- 1/3 c goji berries
- 1/4 c activated buckwheat
- 3 tbsp. raw cacao
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. cacao nibs
- 1 drop peppermint essential oil (and when I say 1 drop I mean it! Essential oil is very potent!).
- 2 -3 tbsp water (as needed)
- Chop the dates and nuts roughly.
- Throw everything together in a food processor, adding water gradually as needed.
- Blend until it forms a solid ball, resembling the texture of dense clay.
- Sprinkle some desiccated coconut on a plate.
- Roll into the date ball mixture into ball shapes, spreading the desiccated coconut evenly over the balls.
- Store in an airtight container.