Created by admin on December 12, 2018
Eat the rainbow with this colorful unicorn wrap filled with bright veggies and Fry's Golden Crumbed Schnitzel. Who knows, maybe you’ll find a pot of gold waiting for you at the other end of the table… Go take a look!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Serves: 2
- 2 Fry’s Golden Crumbed Schnitzels
- 2 wraps
- A handful of cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 carrot, sliced in julienned strips
- ¼ cup red cabbage, shredded
- A handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tbsp. vegan mayonnaise
- Cook the Schnitzels according to the packaging instructions, either in the oven or in the toaster.
- Slice the Schnitzels into bite-sized pieces.
- Lay out the wraps on a clean surface. Layer the veggies to form a rainbow shape.
- Add 1 tbsp of mayonnaise at each end of the rainbow to form two “clouds”. Repeat for the other wrap.
- When you’re ready to eat, roll up the wraps and slice in half.